Menu

Australian Shares.com is the world's biggest free online database of information on Australian resource companies.

This website has up-to-date details on over 1000 separate listed and unlisted organisations, including what they mine (or explore) for, how much of any given resource they have in the ground, or in reserve, the location of their operations, corporate details, news, links and history. Find out more

Australian Shares

Australian Shares Sparty's Blog

Comments on this blog should never be taken as investment advice

Posts on this website are general "tips" and nothing more than that and should never be used to make an investment or trading decision. All information should be carefully cross-checked against official sources for accuracy. Sparty's posts nearly always relate to companies that he either holds, has held or intends to hold.

Main ForumASX: GGG - one of the world's largest undeveloped JORC compliant rare earth & uranium resources

• Kvanefjeld Project - Mineral Resource Update:

This mineral resource update confirms that the Kvanefjeld project is underpinned by one of the world's largest undeveloped JORC-code compliant resources of both rare earth elements and uranium.

To read the full Company Announcement go to http://www.ggg.gl/docs/ASX-announcements/Updated-Mineral-Resource-Estimate-February-2015.pdf

• And GGG has a market capital of only 43mill. I don't understand how this tear 1 asset is without love.

• Alite when the penny drops I'm pretty sure that we will see a lot of interest. I think that underlying the disinterest is the current attitude to uranium and the rare earth sector. Perhaps investors will pile in once they see that the current rise in uranium prices is sustainable and they get an understanding that what GGG offers in the rare earth space is almost unique with their very large deposits of Dysprosium and Terbium. (Not to mention the Zinc)

REEs-green-criticality.gif

Want to take part in this discussion? Click one of these: Sign In Apply for Membership

Australian Shares Forum Options

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to take part in the discussions, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership