Menu

Australian Shares.com is the world's biggest free online database of information on Australian resource companies.

This website has up-to-date details on over 1000 separate listed and unlisted organisations, including what they mine (or explore) for, how much of any given resource they have in the ground, or in reserve, the location of their operations, corporate details, news, links and history. Find out more

Australian Shares

Australian Shares Sparty's Blog

Comments on this blog should never be taken as investment advice

Posts on this website are general "tips" and nothing more than that and should never be used to make an investment or trading decision. All information should be carefully cross-checked against official sources for accuracy. Sparty's posts nearly always relate to companies that he either holds, has held or intends to hold.

Main ForumASX:GGG RM price medium term target $1.80 - $6.36

• GGG-RM.gif

Greenland Minerals and Energy ( ASX: GGG ) has received a Buy recommendation from RM Research with a medium term target of A$1.80 to A$6.36 being applied.

Few people seem to recognize the value of ASX:GGG's Greenland and other deposits. As a long term holder I can say that it has been a roller coaster ride.... but the upside is huge. I have posted about GGG many times both on www.alternative-energy.com.au and on www.australian-shares.com.

Consequently it is very pleasing to see that respected brokers RM research have given GGG such a tick of approval.

Read the full RM report

Read the Proactive Investors article

Read about Australian rare Earths

• GGG - A good very long-term speculative buy with a possible start production date of 2016... though my guess is that date will extend out to 2018 at best due to the political complications. Sparty, do you know if GGG have started a pilot plant?... it seems it takes near 4 years before the specifics of the plant are figured out... and depending on the amount of money that a company has to throw at the speed up of a REO project. I held GGG for a while but sold my shares in them and put my money into ALK. With ALK the multiples of possible money to be made on the shares aren't as big as stated above with GGG but ALK are much nearer term with at least 6 years behind them with a pilot plant. My thought is to look at GGG and see its potential, but if you are an investor buy ALK at $1.12 / share or under. Alite

Want to take part in this discussion? Click one of these: Sign In Apply for Membership

Australian Shares Forum Options

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to take part in the discussions, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership