Menu

Australian Shares.com is the world's biggest free online database of information on Australian resource companies.

This website has up-to-date details on over 1000 separate listed and unlisted organisations, including what they mine (or explore) for, how much of any given resource they have in the ground, or in reserve, the location of their operations, corporate details, news, links and history. Find out more

Australian Shares

Australian Shares Sparty's Blog

Comments on this blog should never be taken as investment advice

Posts on this website are general "tips" and nothing more than that and should never be used to make an investment or trading decision. All information should be carefully cross-checked against official sources for accuracy. Sparty's posts nearly always relate to companies that he either holds, has held or intends to hold.

Main ForumAURA Resources in perspective

• In this post I made the case for AEE being a vastly undervalued uranium company and highlighted the new high grade African resources....

To round out the story here are some images from AEE's latest Investor Presentation

Note that I hold AEE as it fits well inside my paradigm of an undervalued elephant with a vast resource and a micro- market cap (AUD$48m)... Perhaps readers should note that Extract Resources market cap is over AUD$1billion...

aee-in-context

aee-2

Is there built in demand for Uranium? uranium-reactors-under-construction

I suggest that readers download the latest AEE Investor presentation and look at their metallurgy results etc. (A 12 hour heap leach process, in a very friendly mining jurisdiction in a country that has a 50% reliance on nuclear power in a geologically stable area and a vast upside to the JORC resource and a miniscule market cap of $48m.....)

I hold AEE

Want to take part in this discussion? Click one of these: Sign In Apply for Membership

Australian Shares Forum Options

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to take part in the discussions, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership