Menu

Australian Shares.com is the world's biggest free online database of information on Australian resource companies.

This website has up-to-date details on over 1000 separate listed and unlisted organisations, including what they mine (or explore) for, how much of any given resource they have in the ground, or in reserve, the location of their operations, corporate details, news, links and history. Find out more

Australian Shares

Australian Shares Sparty's Blog

Comments on this blog should never be taken as investment advice

Posts on this website are general "tips" and nothing more than that and should never be used to make an investment or trading decision. All information should be carefully cross-checked against official sources for accuracy. Sparty's posts nearly always relate to companies that he either holds, has held or intends to hold.

Main ForumASX: GGG will benefit from Greenland and Denmark uranium agreement

• Denmark and Greenland sign new four-part uranium deal:

Four part deal
    The four agreements in the uranium deal are:

– a general co-operation agreement regarding the specific foreign, defence and security policy issues related to the mining and exportation of uranium from Greenland

– a joint declaration on safeguarding nuclear materials

– a joint declaration on export control of products and technology that can be used for both civilian and military (dual-use)

– an agreement on Greenland’s safeguarding of nuclear safety in connection with mining

The parliaments in Denmark and Greenland are still to agree on certain aspects of the agreement, such as the safeguarding of nuclear materials. This is expected to take place sometime in early 2016.

Southwest Greenland is estimated to have the world’s largest deposits of uranium.

• It should be remembered that ASX: GGG has the world's largest (ex-China) Rare Earth resource at Kvanefjeld and is well along the pathway to be able to mine and process them. When GGG gets into production it will change the face of the world's heavy rare earths supply.

To my way of thinking it is a miracle that Greenland was able to counter the hostility towards uranium and the agitation from existing rare earth suppliers who lobbied Denmark to shut them down.

• GGG-ree-huge.gif

• Yes, Yes and Yes. When you are right Sparty… buy. Haha

I have never seen a company that has so much value be so undervalued.

Today I bought in

Everyone else… watch and see

Want to take part in this discussion? Click one of these: Sign In Apply for Membership

Australian Shares Forum Options

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to take part in the discussions, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership