Menu

Australian Shares.com is the world's biggest free online database of information on Australian resource companies.

This website has up-to-date details on over 1000 separate listed and unlisted organisations, including what they mine (or explore) for, how much of any given resource they have in the ground, or in reserve, the location of their operations, corporate details, news, links and history. Find out more

Australian Shares

Australian Shares Sparty's Blog

Comments on this blog should never be taken as investment advice

Posts on this website are general "tips" and nothing more than that and should never be used to make an investment or trading decision. All information should be carefully cross-checked against official sources for accuracy. Sparty's posts nearly always relate to companies that he either holds, has held or intends to hold.

Main ForumOTR Mining Tires

• I'm trying to find companies that buy/sell OTR mining tires or casings in the area. These are the sizing I'm mainly interested in.

Giant OTR Sizes:

3700R57 4000R57 3300R51 2700R49 45/65R45 45/65R39

Smaller Sizes:

35/65R33 20.5R25 23.5R25 26.5R25 29.5R25

• I am sales director from one of the most distinguished Giant OTR tires and precured tread rubber manufacturers in china. I am currently traveling in Sydney and writing to look for any business opportunities between us. We are supplying any ranges of Giant OTR tires and tread rubbers from light trucks to heavy trucks as well as cushion gum. Should you require any further information regarding our products or any related business, please contact me at 0430016488 or pcpot@hotmail.com I am looking forward to discussing with you.

regards!

rock zhuang

• We are specializing in the Radial OTR ( giant tyres,winter tyres) & TBR TIRES for many years. Our capacity is in top fifth biggest manufacturers in China and hope to find a way to cooperate with you in near future. If you are interested in our products,please kindly contact with my by violettian@live.cn

• This is Sherry from Qingdao Qizhou Rubber Co.,Ltd, exporting and manufacturing Bias OTR Tyre, Agricultural Tyre and Truck Tyre with good quality and competitive price in China.

Want to take part in this discussion? Click one of these: Sign In Apply for Membership

Australian Shares Forum Options

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to take part in the discussions, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership