Menu

Australian Shares.com is the world's biggest free online database of information on Australian resource companies.

This website has up-to-date details on over 1000 separate listed and unlisted organisations, including what they mine (or explore) for, how much of any given resource they have in the ground, or in reserve, the location of their operations, corporate details, news, links and history. Find out more

Australian Shares

Australian Shares Sparty's Blog

Comments on this blog should never be taken as investment advice

Posts on this website are general "tips" and nothing more than that and should never be used to make an investment or trading decision. All information should be carefully cross-checked against official sources for accuracy. Sparty's posts nearly always relate to companies that he either holds, has held or intends to hold.

AOKAustex Oil to double output

• Nice to see Austex OIL (AOK) doing so well with its drilling.

Today's Petroleumnews.net has a little snippett on them today:

"AusTex’s Clark-1 well in the Cooper project in Sheridan County, Kansas, is currently producing 250 barrels of oil per day with no water from the Toronto Formation.

This is expected to increase once a permit for the use of the old Walker-2 well for water disposal is received, allowing the company to flow oil from the Lansin-Kansas City Formation, which had tested at 230bpd of oil and 70bpd water.

AusTex has a 53% working interest in the Cooper project."

For those that don't know about AOK it could be a good time to check this little Aussie producer out. Not only have they increased their acreage by a couple of hundred percent they have tied up some crucial technology for the whole of Oklahoma that allows for the rejuvenation of wells that were abandoned when oil was around $10 per barrel. They control the IP and patents and are also now cash flow positive. (I'm up 100% on my origional stake and can see plenty more upside to come.)

Want to take part in this discussion? Click one of these: Sign In Apply for Membership

Australian Shares Forum Options

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to take part in the discussions, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Apply for Membership